Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Hello, All

Thanks for the Fathers' Day visit and gifts. Eve, here are pictures of most everything except the lovely pictures Pele drew for me, Mary's New Yorker subscription and the bag of pretzels I munched with a beer while resting my aching back.

 The owl mobile from Hannah is the same brand as the Blue Heron mobile Mary brought home.
 Another from Hannah, a fish wall hanging.
 From Mary, some fancy schmancy "fish bone and skin tweezers".
 From little acorns might oaks grow feltings with natural acorn caps.
 A "paisano" cup with some santa fe style incense sticks.
 From Jessica, Shane, Claire and other stuff with Mary, a book of Papa Poetry.
 No celebration is complete without a skull.
And from Hannah, the Dad Sauce.

I neglected to add Jarrod's tea, all the way from China! Jasmine and Ginger - Can you tell which?

And here's one more gift I neglected to share; Claire likes the shade-grown, I like the taste.

Love you all, Dad

2 comments:

  1. Happy Dád Day!

    It was great to see you and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    Love.
    S-Q-Laurants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Dad! It was good to spend the day together. Just wish Eve had been here too, and your back hadn't been achy.
    Hope your workshop is worthwhile.
    Love,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete