Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Solstice

I'm a day late, but the solstice day found me fatigued,and I missed the timely observation. Mary and I were in a festive mood last night reflecting on and projecting forward on the consequence and opportunities my position in Greeley brings. After the holidays until now have been an anxious period. I will need to retire someday in the next few years. Landing this job gives me a break to arrange our affairs for a smoother return to the Rancho Groucho. Back in Loveland, birds roosting in the tall pine outside our bedroom window tweet at around 4:00 a.m. No such alarm here, only the cool breeze blowing through the windows. I am composing this entry on my iPhone in the living room, it's very tedious. I will stick to the Mac mini in the green room. However, if any of you Tweet, I could start sharing just in time observations and insights via @delnortian.

1 comment:

  1. Don't blame you! Thankfully the solstice here was quite a bit cooler than the days surrounding it! I loved the cooler, cloudier weather in the mid-70's. Of course Pele and I were both in an awful mood but at least it wasn't as hot...

    Sorry about the prolonged anxious periods. Those are always exhausting. Here's hoping for a smoother end to 2012!

    Love,
    HCSQ

    ReplyDelete